The School of Ayush Studies and Research (SASAR) has launched the following Certificate Courses in different areas related to ayush studies and allied subjects:
CERTIFICATE LEVEL COURSES
1. Certificate in Yoga
2. Certificate in Naturopathy
3. Certificate in Lifestyle Intervention
4. Certificate in Herbalism
5. Certificate in Nutritional Healing
6. Certificate in Wellness Management
7. Certificate in Bahirang Yoga
8. Certificate in Antarang Yoga
9. Certificate in Mental Health Treatment Through Yoga
Duration : Three Months
Eligibility : No Minimum Educational Qualification has been led down. All those interested in acquiring expert knowledge of ayush studies and allied fields are eligible to apply.
Fee : Rs. 3500 or US$ 85 only to be paid on account of admission, registration and evaluation fee.
This amount is to be transferred to our Bank Account having the following details :
Name of the Account : School of Ayush Studies and Research
Bank Name : Indian Bank, Saket Branch, New Delhi, India
Account Number : 6601144131
IFS Code : IDIB000S097
Step by step method of learning at the School of Ayush Studies and Research:
1. Get the Admission Form downloaded and complete the same
2. Email the filled-up Admission Form
3. Pay the Admission Fee by Cheque / Draft / Electronic Transfer
4. Receive the Roll Number and Study Materials
5. Go through the e-book carefully
6. Complete the assignments and send the same to the Institute by Email / Post
7. Submit the Project Report based on your experience and knowledge acquired regarding any topic relevant to the admitted student.
8. Wait for the announcement of results.
9. Receive the Certificate (Online)
In case of any clarification, contact the Facilitation Officer, School of Ayush Studies and Research (SASAR) A 14-15-16, Paryavaran Complex, New Delhi – 110030, India by post or by Email : [email protected]
For any clarification, contact may be made through telephone by calling on 011-29533801, 011-29533830, 011-29535053.
24-Hours Helpline : 9999833886
All those interested in getting admitted to one of the Certificate level courses are here by advised to fill-up the Admission Form given below and send the same on the above mentioned address by email or by post along with payment of Rs. 3500 by cheque / draft / RTGS etc.
The School of Ayush Studies and Research (SASAR) was launched during the Health Summit 2010 on the occasion of World Health Day on 7 April 2010 in the presence of Dr. R C Deka, Director, AIIMS, New Delhi and international experts and delegates including Ambassadors and High Commissioners.